Friday, May 7, 2010

Quit smoking!!

I bought a blucig e cigarette starter kit. I got it in the mail and that was the last real cigarette I had. This thing is great you can smoke it wherever, in the office at work. Though I keep it on the dl for right now. It has now been 32 hours since my last cigarette and I don't miss it at all. It took about this long to figure it out perfectly. I will probably end up smoking 2.5 carts a day, they don't last as long as I though, but still a great saving in money and in health. The carts can be found less than a dollar.
I have been a smoker for 15 years, I started very young, so it has always been a habit, and I finally gave up trying to quit. Then my buddy came over and I tried one. I was pretty impressed, now I'm damn impressed.
Update: Been two weeks... Feeling great. Got a lot of my breathing back. I smoke more, but screw it, I'm not taking in carcinogens anymore. Just clean nicotine.

No comments:

Post a Comment